*Geoff has been a great supporter and sponsor of the sport of Auto Racing in the Greater Victoria area.
* Along with his continued sponsorships of various sports in the Victoria area, Geoff has significantly contributed much of his time and effort to keep the sport of Auto Racing going in Victoria.
* From the earliest days at Victoria's Western Speedway, it seems like the name of Geoff Vantreight has been displayed on many race cars, sometimes two or three in one season.
* Some of the racers that Geoff has supported over the years are: Mike Newton, Al Smith, Mike Currier, Al Smith, Ron Hancock, Dick Midgley and Roy Smith. He was also known to lend support to quite a few racers, some of whom were from out of town.
* He worked quite closely with master car builder Grant King to construct were presented to winning drivers competing at Western Speedway from all over the Pacific Northwest. These were the Daffodil Cup and the Strawberry Cup.
* He also made a significant contribution to the sport in 1966 when he headed a group of businessmen and purchased Western Speedway from Andre Cottyn.
* Geoff served as Speedway President for sixteen years.